Term of Use
By proceeding to access this Service you agree to be legally bound by the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms and conditions for use of UKMDO Service ("the Service"), which forms part of a medical and dental attachment service, provided or facilitated by UKMDO and set out in this Acceptable Use Policy and the Licence (as defined below). All words and phrases used within this Policy are defined in Section 5 of this Policy.
The Service provides medical and dental attachments for fixed periods of time with partner dental and medical practices/centres.
This Acceptable Use Policy is construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. UKMDO who wish to make use of the Service (as defined below) are also required to contact UK Medical and Dental attachment LTD and enter into and comply with the terms of the Licence and this Acceptable Use Policy forms part of the Licence.
All screens and data as defined below are subject to copyright but may be downloaded and printed out only by UKMDO and/or Candidates as defined below are subject to personal use only in order to provide further information about advertised vacancies or assist with the recruitment process and not for commercial gain or other exploitation. Candidates (as defined below) and other third parties may not otherwise use, copy or "screen scrape" displays or transmit or distribute any material from the Service. The copyright of the material, text and learning material remains with the relevant UKMDO. Commercial or any other use or publication of data screens or other output from this Service is not permitted by any person. UKMDO decision in relation to any requests for use or publication of screens or data from the Service is final and made in UKMDO Employer's absolute discretion.
UKMDO Employers will attempt to ensure all information presented is accurate we make no representations, warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information provided on the Service or as part of the Service or contained elsewhere, in or linked to the Service or that the Service is virus free and we cannot accept liability for misuse of the Service. Additionally we cannot accept liability for any consequences related to any person's inability to use the Service and do not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Service.
2. The Candidate
A valid email address is required when a Candidate is registering with the Service or submitting an application form. Passwords should be kept in a secure environment and not shared (Any suspected breaches of security should be reported to UKMDO Employers immediately).
A completed application form must be submitted in line with the application process and made available through the Service if a candidate wishes to be considered for a position. (Only applications from Candidates who meet the requirements set out by UKMDO will normally be considered by UKMDO).
The information provided shall be truthful and accurate within each application form submitted.
A declaration will be provided in the application form made available as part of the Service, which when agreed to on submission of the application form, is considered valid and binding.
The information contained in an application shall not be used for the purposes of:
disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of this Service; or making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
The Licence for the use of the Service shall be signed by a director of UKMDO. The Senior Executive is accountable for the Service on behalf of UKMDO.
The Senior Executive for an UKMDO shall ensure they hold the appropriate authority to act in the role of Senior Executive.
The Senior Executive is accountable for data protection, security issues and information governance associated with the delivery of recruitment services and generally accessing and using the Service.
UKMDO shall ensure that their Senior Executive, Account Managers, Recruitment Administrators, Recruiting Managers and Recruiting Panel Members are trained in their use of the Service and will act in accordance with the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy and the terms of any Licence with UKMDO Employers
All job advertisements placed on the Service, shall relate to UKMDO positions in England or Wales and are accurate and legal. All advertisement placed on the Service, shall allow Candidates to apply through the online application form forming part of this Service.
The placing of advertisements and their contents can create legal liabilities for the advertiser (i.e. UKMDO advertising and selecting to the placement attachment of those advertisements). UKMDO will retain responsibility for the advertisements and will via their (officer) confirm at the time of submission of an advert that the advertisements comply with legal requirements in respect of European Legislation and UK discrimination legislation. Please note that any restrictions placed which require actual UK work experience in UKMDO may, unless the requirement can be objectively justified, infringe the anti-discrimination aspects of the EC Legislation regarding the right to the free movement of workers within the European Union.
UKMDO shall not indemnify candidates against any claims, liability, costs, loss, expenses or proceedings whatsoever arising out of or in connection with advertisements published or other acts or omissions of UKMDO or their Secondary Access or any third party acting on UKMDO's behalf.
Adverts should not be placed on the Service which actively discourages applications to be made through this Service. UKMDO are responsible for the content of documentation and adverts placed through the Service and any associated Secondary Access.
3.3. Responsibility for the Service and Secondary Access
UKMDO shall be responsible for the accuracy of any information presented through the Service including through Secondary Access.
UKMDO shall be responsible for the protection of personal data and security, in relation to the use of the Service and other acts and omissions including through Secondary Access.
UKMDO shall be responsible for the account management and access rights to the Employer Interface on behalf of UKMDO including through Secondary Access.
UKMDO shall ensure that all Administrators, Managers and Panel Members are trained in their use of the Service including through Secondary Access.
UKMDO shall ensure that all personnel with access to a Secondary Access will act in accordance with the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy and the terms of any Licence with UKMDO Employers
3.4. Data Protection Notice
UKMDO record visited pages statistics about each visit to help them administer and improve the Service
The personal data Candidates provide on the submitted application form is made available to the relevant UKMDO channels. The data will be stored securely in the Service's database and will not be available to any other third party.
The application data will be deleted 13 months after the closing date. The relevant UKMDO will retain the application forms for appointed applicants separately as part of their staff records.
Statistical data on placements /attachments as determined by UKMDO will be provided to any government agency as part of homeland security.
UKMDO Employers retains the rights to use general data in relation to the Service for its own purposes including the promotion the Service
UKMDO is the data controller in respect of information it uses or accesses through the Service. UKMDO should refer to the terms of the Licence with UKMDO Employers and in accordance with this Acceptable Use Policy for further details.
The Service shall be managed and maintained through the identification and appointment of a suitable number of Account Managers, to ensure that access and security is controlled appropriately.
The Service should not be accessed by any 3rd party except as expressly agreed by UKMDO Employers pursuant to this Policy.
The Senior Executive at UKMDO is ultimately responsible for security matters relating to the use of the Service.
Personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) shall be kept secure by UKMDO and used in accordance with the data protection registration and is not divulged to third parties without Candidate consent.
UKMDO will nominate a Senior Executive and at least two Account Managers and shall ensure that access to the Employer Interface and Service are effectively managed to ensure the security of the Service is maintained.
4. Equal Opportunities
UKMDO are responsible for ensuring that fair and open competition and equal opportunities for all Candidates is practiced at all times.
On-line applications will be considered on an equal footing with written applications, when selecting people to fill the advertised vacancies.
The Code of Practice for the International Recruitment of Healthcare Professionals shall be complied with pursuant in the use of the Service.
Advertisements that appear misleading or inappropriate will be removed upon the request of UKMDO Employers.
UKMDO Employers have the right to remove advertisements that contravene this Policy from the Service.
5. Secondary Access
- is access to the Service through an UKMDO by a unit or other separate group within the said UKMDO or third party organisation and where such access is approved by UKMDO Employers as not needing any further Licence other than already signed by UKMDO. For example access to the Service by third parties providing recruitment services to UKMDO shall require further Licence arrangements to be signed; but there may be circumstances where UKMDO Employers considers this not be necessary.
6. Notification of changes
If UKMDO decide to change the terms and conditions of the Service, UKMDO partners and Candidates will be notified through the use of the Service to ensure that all UKMDO partners and Candidates are aware of the terms and conditions governing the use of this Service.
By using this Service UKMDO and Candidates consent to the use of the information in the ways described in this Policy.
This website is operated by UK MEDICAL AND DENTAL attachmentS LTD TRADING AS UKMDO ("UK MEDICAL AND DENTAL attachmentS LTD TRADING AS UKMDO", "we" or “us”), a UK limited company.
UK MEDICAL AND DENTAL attachmentS LTD TRADING AS UKMDO is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to it, and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please review this Privacy Statement to learn more about what information we collect about you and how we use that information.
By using this website and submitting information to us you are agreeing to the collection and use of your personal and non personal information as described in this Privacy Statement and our Cookies Policy.
The type of information we collect from users:
1. We may collect information from you through your use of this website, when you request information from us or engage us to provide you with a service.
2. We collect only such personal data as is provided voluntarily by visitors to our website and is necessary in the circumstances. For example, a visitor may provide information such as their name, title, work address and email address in order to register for certain services or to send or receive email to/from us through the site.
Uses of collected information:
3. We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected, unless we obtain your specific consent to other uses, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards. For example, if you send us an email message requesting information about UK MEDICAL AND DENTAL attachmentS LTD TRADING AS UKMDO we will use your email address and other information you supply to respond to your request.
4. We may share personal data that you submit to us via this website to other member firms in the UK MEDICAL AND DENTAL attachmentS LTD TRADING AS UKMDO network of firms or to subcontractors working on our behalf (including transfers across geographical borders) in accordance with our data protection obligations.
5. We do not disclose your personal data except as required and permitted by applicable law.
6. We do not sell your personal data or provide it to third parties for their direct marketing use.
Data security and storage
8. UK MEDICAL AND DENTAL attachmentS LTD TRADING AS UKMDO has appropriate technical and organisational security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
9. Additionally, we aim to ensure that access to your personal data is limited to those who need to access it. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
10. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
11. We use reasonable efforts to retain personal data collected from you only for so long as we need such data in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected or until we are requested to delete it (if earlier).
Access to collected information:
12. You have the right to request a copy of personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that we keep about you, and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. If you wish to make such a request or you are concerned that any of the information we possess about you is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other sites:
Changes to this policy:
15. UK MEDICAL AND DENTAL attachments LTD TRADING AS UKMDO keeps this Privacy Statement under regular review and will place any updates to it on this webpage. This Privacy Statement was last updated in May 2017.
16. If you have questions, comments or complaints about our handling or protection of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
UKMDO provide professional attachments/attachments/placements in the medical and dental sectors as noted in this website.
UKMDO aims to provide the widest possible range of training opportunities. There may be occasion's when it is necessary to move or withdraw training/qualification programmes/courses in response to a variety of unforeseen circumstances. UKMDO cannot therefore guarantee the provision of all training opportunities advertised in this website.
Where a training programme is cancelled or amended in any way to that advertised, we will do what we can to transfer learners to an alternative programme, should one exist that is appropriate and available.
Please note that any training fees and funding criteria may change at short notice due to circumstances beyond our control. The training fees payable and any specific funding are those in force at the time of enrolment, which supersede any that may previously have been advertised.
UKMDO is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience. This page describes the additional options that are available to help you view and navigate this web site.
This web site supports most commonly-used browsers, but is likely to work best with Microsoft Internet Explorer. Please be aware that websites tend to also work better with certain versions of a browser, and that may not always include the the latest version of that browser.
This web site is designed for a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768. If your current setting is lower than this, the pages will not fit into your browser window without the need to use the scrollbars.
All content images on this site are provided with descriptive ALT attributes. Graphics that are purely decorative in function have empty ALT attributes, to prevent them from displaying on screen readers. Where images contain important information, such as graphs and charts, alternative information is provided in the form of online descriptions.
To listen to UKMDO podcasts you will need a media player (such as Windows Media Player, RealPlayer or iTunes). Ordinarily you can download a media player for free from the developer’s website.
You will need Adobe Flash Player (version 8 or above) to view the multimedia presentations or video clips on this site. Text alternatives are provided for all multimedia content. You can download the latest version from the Adobe Flash Player site.
All pages contain a link to the home page, site map and search box. The navigation system has been constructed in a consistent fashion to provide clear navigation pathways throughout the site.
If you would like to use a screen reader to read PDF documents you can find out more at the Adobe Access website.
If you have further questions or feedback relating to this website please email: firstname.lastname@example.org