In order to apply for a medical or dental attachment all applicants need to supply the following documentation:
1) Passport copies
2) Proof of address (in English)
3) Fill in enrolment form (Register now)
4) Two references from their medical university. For qualified doctors two references from their
5) CRB check report/ equivalent from their home office / Embassy.
6) Copy of medical degree for qualified doctors and dentists– for student / trainee doctors and dentist to provide a University letter confirming enrolment with them.
7) Curriculum Vitae (CV) and covering letter.
9)There would be an expectation that the incoming candidate is able to reasonably communicate in spoken and written English. This is because patient communication, medical and dental record keeping as well as the trainee’s tutorials and feedback will all be in English. Should a trainee or student not be able to reasonably communicate in spoken and written English, We would therefore expect the trainee to sit a basic level on-line English assessment.
Once the above is submitted digitally, we will confirm acceptance after we have carried out our checks. Successful applicant will then be issued with a formal offer of placement which can be used to apply for a visa.
Please note we are not responsible for applying for a visa on behalf of any applicant and this should be organised by the applicant or university.
For any further questions please contact us.
NOTE : Kindly download / save the form and return the filled form through submit via email button embedded within the form to register.
UK MEDICAL & DENTAL OBSERVERSHIPS LTD.
CALL OUR HELPLINE